- You must fill out the return form located here for approval of return.
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITH OUT PRIOR APPROVAL.
- A copy of the invoice will need to be included with the return.
- Original shipping fee will be deducted from refund on all orders that qualified for free shipping.
- There is a 15% restocking fee charged against parts that are special ordered.
- Parts must be resalable and in the original GM packaging containing the GM part label. DO NOT WRITE ON, REMOVE, OR COVER ANY GM PART NUMBER LABELS.
- Any parts that are refused for return will either be disposed of or sent back to the buyer at their expense.
- We cannot take back used parts.
- We cannot take back installed or tried parts.
- HAZMAT (Hazardous materials) parts are not returnable.
- We do reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find have been installed, are used or do not meet the above criteria.
- Return request need to be within 45 days of receipt.
- We must be notified of any damages or missing parts within 48 hours of receipt of goods.
- If no VIN# is entered when ordering parts, buyer must pay for return shipping on incorrect parts ordered. No credit will be given on original shipping charges. With the VIN#, we are able to make sure that the part ordered is the correct one for the vehicle before shipping. If the error is on our part (example: part pulled wrong, etc.) then we will gladly take the part back and issue a full credit. Since the online catalog is not the "official" GM catalog, we can not guarantee the accuracy of part numbers in the online catalog. Please provide us with your VIN# upon checkout so we may verify that the part ordered is correct for your vehicle. In the even that there is a catalog error, we will contact you and see if you would like to change your order. In the event the catalog provided a number that was incorrect, we DO NOT match the price of the correct part. We will refund your entire order before shipping out, and allow you to purchase the correct part on a new order.
- Special order parts (parts not in stock) may only be cancelled up until 2:00pm EST. After that, the order is processed to GM and cannot be stopped.
- In stock parts may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer a return fee of 15% may apply.
For core return process, please click HERE
All Other Returns
For all other returns, please click HERE